Friday 3 January 2014

Introduction

Hello, this is a story of a young 18 years old boy.

From today onwards, I will be starting to blog and write about my daily thoughts and the happening in my surroundings especially about my life and probably on my terrible childhood with my parents...

Well, the past have yet to change and stuffs still happen in my family... an big argument and fight just happened few hours ago. All I can do is ignore and continue to do my stuffs. I may sound heartless but I had already got used to it as it had been going on even before I was born. My parents fight and argue from the day they were together till 4 January 2014. I always wanted this agony to stop but things just work as expected as life is unfair and you dont get what you want.

Oh well that's my first post.  :) cya and I shall watch "The Originals" before I sleep!

Here's the poster of the series! 



No comments:

Post a Comment