Wednesday 8 January 2014

Spree

Hi readers! So recently I got my salary and its time to shop for some gadget and games hahaha! 

So here's what I bought V.V

ZELDA!!!
I was researching on what is the best 3DS game now and I found this game that got 9/10 ratings everywhere! Look awesome. I started playing and the graphics are just wow amazing and with nice nostalgia  music from Zelda. I would recommend this game to all 3DS gamers! :) 


Sony Portable Charger!!! 
Finally I got a good portable that is said that it will retain its battery life by 90% even after 1000 charges! WOW its so much better than the battery in my iPhone! It is now 65% after 1000 charges T.T 

Sony never disappoint me with their stuffs! 

I love their design and build quality of it. 

With this portable charger, I can finally charge my phone when I am low in battery! YAY :D


Anyway that's all folks! Cya next time for my next post :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment